NEW UPDATE JUNE 2021 - RUS-WIDEGen5-Hyundai-Kia

Einklappen

Billboard

Einklappen

AdTags for bol_rotation_160x600 (6695942)

Einklappen

Automanuals.de

Einklappen

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Any chance for "official" eu version?

Kommentar

Zitat von solvir Beitrag anzeigen
      Any chance for "official" eu version?
      they havent been released yet. delayed to the bugs which were found in the april/may update.

Kommentar

will there be a juni 2021 update for kia gen5 non-wide too ?

Kommentar

The password for the engineering menu of the new firmware is 0652

Kommentar

Zitat von olega59 Beitrag anzeigen
            The password for the engineering menu of the new firmware is 0652
            and how do you get there?

Kommentar

Zitat von Konanl Beitrag anzeigen

and how do you get there?
              https://www.bolidenforum.de/forum/hy...69#post1450569

Kommentar

Zitat von SonicSpinner Beitrag anzeigen
                Finally the June update has arrived. and its ONLY for WIDE Gen5 headunits.
                These headunits had a lot of bugs in April and May Update, which should be fixed with this version.
                As usual i have converted it to EUR. Happy update.
                As always, please write in comment if you have noticed anything new also. Also check the ECO> consumption history, should be fixed now.
                Download link: Will be ready in approx 1 hour.
                HEy Sonic Spinner,

I just updated my navi with files downloaded with kia updater ru. (I'm from europe) So my map version is now RUS.14.41.42.453.402.2(D.I3)
                But on some screenshot in this thread I saw that with your software its EUR not RUS.

Are those maps the same or not?

edit. did you just edited mapmodule.bin file and changed rus to eur?
                Zuletzt geändert von solvir; 27.07.2021, 12:16.

Kommentar

Zitat von solvir Beitrag anzeigen

HEy Sonic Spinner,

I just updated my navi with files downloaded with kia updater ru. (I'm from europe) So my map version is now RUS.14.41.42.453.402.2(D.I3)
                  But on some screenshot in this thread I saw that with your software its EUR not RUS.

Are those maps the same or not?

edit. did you just edited mapmodule.bin file and changed rus to eur?
                  For standsrd 8 headunit. Yes. Open the 2 bin files with notepad and rename the RUS to EUR. And save

For wide headunit it's a bit tricky. I will describe it later. Requires to edit the 2 bin files inside the tar, and create a new hash algorithm. And insert this value into the txt file etc.

But RUS and EUR is all just cosmetics. The content are the same in the maps it's just the name which is different

Zuletzt geändert von SonicSpinner; 27.07.2021, 14:45.

Kommentar

Hi SonicSpinner,
                    habe heute deine Software auf einen Kia XCeed 1.6 geladen. Update lief einwandfrei, dauerte 45 Minuten. Danke für die gute Arbeit.
                    Ich weiss aber nicht ob die Karten auch upgedatet wurden. Finde die Versionsnummer für die Karten nicht!
                    Ein Bug fiel mir auf: Routenoptionen sind nicht mehr direkt aufrufbar, grau hinterlegt. Können nur bei Adresseingabe, wenn Routenvorschlag gemacht wird unten rechts im Aplet aufgerufen werden, sonst nicht mehr.
                    Gruß Fritz

Kommentar

Zitat von SonicSpinner Beitrag anzeigen
                      Finally the June update has arrived. and its ONLY for WIDE Gen5 headunits.
                      These headunits had a lot of bugs in April and May Update, which should be fixed with this version.
                      As usual i have converted it to EUR. Happy update.
                      As always, please write in comment if you have noticed anything new also. Also check the ECO> consumption history, should be fixed now.
                      Download link: Will be ready in approx 1 hour.
                      Well, I gave it a shot.
                      For the very first time I upgraded my Kia Niro PHEV MY2020 with widescreen.
                      The car is off, I plugged the USB drive in the left USB port under the radio, I started the car and indeed I got the opportunity to upgrade. I selected the top choice and there it went. It took nearly 45 minutes. The upgrade was in two steps but no manual intervention was needed. The unit just rebooted and there was the new default screen, now with time AND date.

In the coming days I will use the infotainment and Navi a lot. Strange behaviour I will report here.

@SonicSpinner: great job! Thank you so much for preparing the EU version and making it available to us.

PS: now it pays off to have a 1Gbps internet connection. Huge file you have to download.

Kommentar

Neue Themen

Einklappen

Anstehende Termine

Einklappen

Es gibt keine Ergebnisse zu diesen Suchkriterien.

Lädt...
                      X