NEW UPDATE JUNE 2021 - RUS-WIDEGen5-Hyundai-Kia

Einklappen

AdTags for bol_rotation_160x600 (6695942)

Einklappen

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.
Das ist ein wichtiges Thema.
X
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• NEW UPDATE JUNE 2021 - RUS-WIDEGen5-Hyundai-Kia

Finally the June update has arrived. and its ONLY for WIDE Gen5 headunits.
    These headunits had alot of bugs in April and May Update, which should be fixed with this version.

As usual i have converted it to EUR. Happy update.

As always, please write in comment if you have noticed anything new also. also check the ECO > consumption history, should be fixed now.

Download link: Will be ready in approx 1 hour.

EUR.S5W_L.001.001.210603
    Zuletzt geändert von SonicSpinner; 30.06.2021, 13:24.

here we go:

Code:
    Um den Inhalt sehen zu können musst du dich einloggen oder [url=https://www.bolidenforum.de/register]registrieren[/url].
    tested and working on kona ev 2021

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: Capture.PNG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 806,9 KB ID: 1449146

Kommentar

Great! Thanks for fast modification and upload.

The nav app and mapversion: I3 is also updated again?

Let's hope that irritating dotted straight line to the target when navigating is fixed with this update.

Kommentar

Zitat von destroyer2usa Beitrag anzeigen
        Great! Thanks for fast modification and upload.

The nav app and mapversion: I3 is also updated again?

Let's hope that irritating dotted straight line to the target when navigating is fixed with this update.
        map versions are the same 14.41. however the file in the package for navi app, has changed in file size a bit, since may update.
        and some other upgrade fiels has canged a bit in file size. the MAP tar files are fully identical to may update.

Kommentar

Successfully installed on my Niro PHEV. The existing entries in the eco driving consumption history haven't changed, still showing silly figures like 28 l/100km, but I'll keep an eye on it in the coming days when I've driven it a bit.

Kommentar

Zitat von AlunS Beitrag anzeigen
            Successfully installed on my Niro PHEV. The existing entries in the eco driving consumption history haven't changed, still showing silly figures like 28 l/100km, but I'll keep an eye on it in the coming days when I've driven it a bit.
            yes do that please. maye it needs new entries,

Kommentar

Zitat von SonicSpinner Beitrag anzeigen

map versions are the same 14.41. however the file in the package for navi app, has changed in file size a bit, since may update.
              and some other upgrade fiels has canged a bit in file size. the MAP tar files are fully identical to may update.
              Anscheinend wurde nur die Firm- bzw. Software geändert. hier zu passt auch der Hinweis auf der Udate-Seite:

"Bitte laden Sie das Navigations-Update-Programm herunter, wenn Sie das Update Mai 2021 heruntergeladen haben. wir entschuldigen uns für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten. wir werden unser Bestes tun, um in Zukunft einen besseren und stabileren Service zu bieten.
              Anwendbar für Gen5W Standard Navigation"

Kommentar

Just updated my kona FL hybrid 2021.

Still a dotted line visible when navigating, no gas stations visible on map although they are activated as POI, so i do not know what they fixed but not the navigation bugs i already had.

Hopefully hyundai engineering also read this thread...

Kommentar

Zitat von SonicSpinner Beitrag anzeigen

yes do that please. maye it needs new entries,
                  Unfortunately, it's still screwed up. It looks like the l/100km and km/l readings are mixed up. I did a short journey yesterday, with a consumption of 1.2 l/100km but the eco driving history shows 83.3 l/100km which coincidentally is 1.2 l/100km converted to km/l. If I change the fuel consumption units from l/100km to km/l in the cluster display it does indeed change to display 1.2 km/l.

Kommentar

Zitat von AlunS Beitrag anzeigen

Unfortunately, it's still screwed up. It looks like the l/100km and km/l readings are mixed up. I did a short journey yesterday, with a consumption of 1.2 l/100km but the eco driving history shows 83.3 l/100km which coincidentally is 1.2 l/100km converted to km/l. If I change the fuel consumption units from l/100km to km/l in the cluster display it does indeed change to display 1.2 km/l.
                    yup. we figured out in the mean time that this bug was not fixed.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X