NEW UPDATE: MAY 2021 - RUSSIAN Hyundai & KIA

Einklappen

Billboard

Einklappen

AdTags for bol_rotation_160x600 (6695942)

Einklappen

Automanuals.de

Einklappen

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.
Das ist ein wichtiges Thema.
X
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von Jijibken Beitrag anzeigen

The problem is that you don't get the image of the car anymore next to the camara-image when backing up,
    but 1/3 of the screen is map/radio/weather/compass
    aah that one. i understand that there is a solution, but it goes back to the big again when you turn off the car and turn on again

Kommentar

Zitat von joop1981 Beitrag anzeigen
      Received my Tucson NX4 yesterday in The Netherlands. The March version was installed.
      So yes. I am also waiting for the on the Official EURO Gen 5 WIDE MAY software Update.
      Cannot wait
      Thanks in advance SonicSpinner
      you can easily install the WIDE link i have posted. its the russian updater , converted to EUR. 99.9% identical. i am sure.

Kommentar

Zitat von orgal Beitrag anzeigen

Tried 3 older maps I have EUR.12.47.44.001.001 (DF.3) and EUR.11.47.49.001.001 (DE.2) and EUR.09.44.65.001.001 (DC.2) with new firmware and ALL 3 find nearby poi's very quickly.
        But as I said when I try this latest map EUR.13.46.45.001.001 (DG.1) It does not find any poi's
        Went back to using EUR.12.47.44.001.001 (DF.3) map as if I search for nearby poi it finds them right away...
        Will wait till official europe gen2 firmware and maps come out and try the update again...

Kommentar

Zitat von Jijibken Beitrag anzeigen

The problem is that you don't get the image of the car anymore next to the camara-image when backing up,
          but 1/3 of the screen is map/radio/weather/compass
          Luckily enough to me, on the PHEV model that bug is not present...

Kommentar

Went back to using EUR.12.47.44.001.001 (DF.3) map as if I search for nearby poi it finds them right away...
            Will wait till official europe gen2 firmware and maps come out and try the update again...
            Finally got this working. What I done first time was to use navigationupdater to download firmware and map to pc without an sd card in pc,I then then inserted sd card and copied from pc to sd card. ( must not have unzipped all files correctly)
            This time I inserted a 32gb sd card into pc first then used navigationupdater to download firmware and map to pc and it also installed everything to sd card at the same time, this process took longer when files were unzipping...Then inserted into Tucson and updated firmware then restarted system and software and map were up to date, only this time a search for nearby poi's showed instant results...

Kommentar

Finally got this working. What I done first time was to use navigationupdater to download firmware and map to pc without an sd card in pc,I then then inserted sd card and copied from pc to sd card. ( must not have unzipped all files correctly)
              This time I inserted a 32gb sd card into pc first then used navigationupdater to download firmware and map to pc and it also installed everything to sd card at the same time, this process took longer when files were unzipping...Then inserted into Tucson and updated firmware then restarted system and software and map were up to date, only this time a search for nearby poi's showed instant results...
              So soll es sein; der Navigation Updater erledigt seinen Job tadellos genau wie ich es in meiner Anleitung auf Carwiki beschrieben habe.

Kommentar

Zitat von lpg-uwe Beitrag anzeigen

So soll es sein; der Navigation Updater erledigt seinen Job tadellos genau wie ich es in meiner Anleitung auf Carwiki beschrieben habe.
                Thank's for your help

Kommentar

Zitat von lpg-uwe Beitrag anzeigen

good job on carwiki site btw.

Kommentar

Zitat von SonicSpinner Beitrag anzeigen
                    Hey guys!
                    We are barely finished updating our April update and here we are again, Hyundai and kia surprised us with ANOTHER update,
                    May 2021 update. some new features for the navi.
                    gen 5.0
                    RUS.SOP.010.6.210111 |
                    map: EUR.14.41.42.453
                    WIDE headunit:
                    EUR.S5W_L.001.001.210513
                    map: EUR.14.41.42.453

https://update.hyundai.com/RU/EN/updateNoticeView/343#

—-----------------

Alright fellas, we did some testing, and all went fine.
                    I have uploaded the may update for wide headunit, including correction to EUR.. Tested and working on kia ceed WIDE
                    This should work on any wide headunit from hyundai and kia.

EUR.S5W_L.001.001.210513

Code:
                    Um den Inhalt sehen zu können musst du dich einloggen oder [url=https://www.bolidenforum.de/register]registrieren[/url].
                    Is there already the original EU Verison or even a june version avialable for Kia Eniro Gen5W?

Kommentar

Zitat von kaiser-pg Beitrag anzeigen

Is there already the original EU Verison or even a june version avialable for Kia Eniro Gen5W?
                      the latest version is still may version in the russian updater tool. no EU files available yet.
                      but they are 99% identical.

if you want official EURO, version, then we have one from April update.

Code:
                      Um den Inhalt sehen zu können musst du dich einloggen oder [url=https://www.bolidenforum.de/register]registrieren[/url].
                      Zuletzt geändert von SonicSpinner; 15.06.2021, 09:19.

Kommentar

Neue Themen

Einklappen

Anstehende Termine

Einklappen

Es gibt keine Ergebnisse zu diesen Suchkriterien.

Lädt...
                      X